1. HOW ARE YOUR MEALS PREPARED?
Only top quality whole food ingredients go into our meals. Each meal is weighed and portioned for specific nutritional compositions.
2. ARE WE USING ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLOURS?
No we are not, we also do not use any preservatives
3. CAN I REMOVE SOME INGREDIENTS OF MY MEAL PLAN?
Yes you can!! If there is any food ingredients you do not like add a note in basket page.
4. CAN YOU CREATE A SPECIFIC DIET PLAN FOR ME?
Yes we provide individual customised diet plans. Please contact us via email.
5. WHAT IF I HAVE ALLERGIES OR A FOOD INTOLERANCE?
If you have any allergies or food intolerances please give full details in the questionnaire so we will be able to take extra care while preparing your meals.
6. HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER?
After you choose your meal plan, an order should be placed on-line.
7. CAN MY ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE?
We can deliver to any address in Galway City, Claregalway, Oranmore and Carmore.
Delivery schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday from 4pm.
8. WHERE CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
All collections will be at the times and location stated below, unless other arrangements have been previously made.
West Galway ( 7am-9am)
St Mary's Road, Galway
9. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED AND WHEN SHOULD I PAY?
For more information contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. CAN I SET UP A STANDING ORDER?
Yes. For more information contact us via email email@example.com
11. WHAT IF MY MEALS SEEMS UNDERCOOKED OR OVERCOOKED?
We guarantee our work. If your order is not cooked to your liking please do not hesitate to contact us.
12. HOW SHOULD I REHEAT MY MEALS?
You can reheat your meal in a microwave, ensure to remove the lid beforehand , you can also transfer your meals into a pan and reheat on a gas cooker or stove. All foods should be heated to a core temperature of 75 *c or above.
13. HOW LONG IS THE SHELF LIFE FOR MY MEALS?
We guarantee freshness of our meals for 3 days after you receive them. They must be kept in a fridge within maximum of 3 *c , but we recommend to set your fridge at 2 *c.
14. WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDER OR MAKE CHANGES?
All order cancellations and/or changes must be approved by FUEL4LIFE and made 24 hours prior by thursday.
If we dont get a cancelation from you it's mean you are happy to continue.
15. WHAT WILL I GET IN MY MEALS??
You will get a mixture of items from our ingridients list. Please be aware that there will be no more than 1 seafood dish per set for our standard prices. If You would like to have more seafood dishes please do not hesitate to contact us about new price.
If you wish to get a diet plan without purchasing prepared meals we can arrange that for you .